Great Circle honored by FOCUS St. Louis® with What’s Right With the Region! Award
|Great Circle President & CEO Vince Hillyer (left) and Great Circle Board of Directors President Clark Davis accept the award from FOCUS St. Louis.
Great Circle was honored at the FOCUS St. Louis What’s Right With the Region! awards ceremony on May 3. Great Circle was one of five honorees for Fostering Regional Cooperation for the merger of Boys & Girls Town of Missouri with Edgewood Children’s Center.
The merger brought significant benefits to children and families in the St. Louis region.
- Services never before available have been developed and are being provided to the community and across the state.
- More individuals are receiving much-needed treatment services.
- More families are remaining out of crisis.
- More children are living in permanent, loving homes.
- Not only is Great Circle impacting the community, Great Circle is also engaging the community. More individuals in the community are becoming involved in creating bright futures for vulnerable children.
The impact on society and our community of not treating children who are sexually and physically abused and those with emotional, behavioral and developmental disorders is huge and felt by all in a community. Our treatment programs are investments in lives and because more children and more families are receiving services, we enable them to build positive, productive lives that ensure our community will flourish.
The program honors area companies, individuals and organizations in these other categories:
- Demonstrating Innovative Solutions
- Improving Racial Equality & Social Justice
- Promoting Stronger Communities